Dessert pizzas are as much fun to make as they are to eat. My sisters and I had a lot of fun putting this one together and there weren’t any leftovers at the end of the night.
1. Chop an organic pink lady apple
2. Place the apple in a pan with butter over medium heat until it slightly softens
3. Slice the strawberries in half
4. Bake the pizza dough for 6 minutes at 475 degrees on a pizza stone
5. Spread Nutella Spread on the dough
6. Assemble the fruit toppings
Apple and strawberry dessert pizza is perfect if you are looking for a quick and easy pizza pizza to make with kids. The pizza has a lot of sugar, but it is a delicious treat!